2021 Ranger Royce 39 Lbs World's Lightest Folding Power Wheelchair
Ranger Royce Lightweight Folding Electric Wheelchair has been nominated The World’s Lightest Foldable Power Wheelchair. Weighing only 39 Pounds, without batteries, 44 lbs operating weight. The chair has a futuristic design and this chair's unique design of wireless slide in batteries make it easy and simple to remove and place the batteries effortlessly under only in 3 seconds.
Not only is the Ranger Royce light, easy to manage and perfect for trips that are long distance – it’s also travel approved! The power wheelchair comes with TWO (one is FREE) 8ah Non-Spillable Lithium-Ion Batteries. You can take your Ranger Royce on airplanes, cruise ships, trains, public transportation and in taxi cabs (or with Uber or Lyft).
The chair simply represents: Quality + Lightweight + Unbeatable Price = Best Value
- Weight (without batteries): 39 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
- Seat Width:17"
- Space between Armrest(seating area width): 19.5"
- Travel Speed: 4.5 MPH (Adjustable)
- Climbing Slope: 15° Slope Grade Max
- Travel Distance up: to 18 miles
- Unfolded ( L x W x H ): 35" x 23" x 34"
- Folded ( L x W x H ): 23" x 13 x 34"
- Ground Clearance: 3.9"
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Wheel Material: Polyurethane (PU)
- Front Wheel Size ( D x W ): 7" x 1.75"
- Rear Wheel Size ( D x W ): 8 x 1.95"
- Turning Radius: 31"